St. Luke's Guild
President/Chairperson: Mrs. Sherine Miller-Walters
Vice-President: Ms. Rose Lawrence
Secretary: Ursula Webbe
Treasurer: Colleen Roberts & Ann Marie Robinson
The St. Luke’s Guild, also known as the Rector’s Guild, was formed during the 1950’s when Father Henry was Rector of St. Luke’s Church, Williamsbridge. We are a body of women, working willingly and freely for the good of our church. This we do be dedicating our time and devoting our minds to the cause as we are also called the Rector’s Guild. Our main function is to raise funds annually for the Rector’s Discretionary Fund. This fund is used to help Parishioners who might be in need of financial assistance. It is not taken from the church’s treasury.
We meet the 3rd Sunday of each month after the 11:00 am service.