Within the next ten years the congregation outgrew the mission. In 1945, five lots were purchased adjacent to the property. In conjunction with the diocese, the congregation raised monies to break new ground

Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type.

© 2016 St. Lukes Episcopal Church | All rights reserved.
Top
Follow us: